Free Bed for work
We are looking for volunteers!
For the low season - between 1st of November and 31st of March – we are looking for volunteers who could cover 4 night shifts a week for a free stay in our 8 bed dormitory in return.
This opportunity is suitable for you:
- if you have been travelling for a while and would like to stay a bit longer in one city to take some rest,
- if you simply would like to hang around Budapest for a couple of weeks, because you felt in love with the city,
- if you would like to get some experience in hospitality business,
- if you like to hang out with backpackers from all around the World,
- if you are a late night person.
We are a small 4 room hostel with 20 beds only plus 3 apartments nearby. The volunteer night shift tasks are limited. You don’t need to answer e-mails or handle money, just do the minimum night shift tasks. Of course if you are ambitious and staying longer then you can do more and more.
The minimum night shift tasks are:
- Checking-in and -out guests
- Taking care of guests, offering programs, socializing with them
- Keeping hostel (bathroom, kitchen) clean, setting the kitchen table for breakfast if needed
- Take down the garbage
- Wash, dry and fold linen or laundry of guests if needed
This opportunity is open during the low season: between 1st of November and 31st of March. The minimum time of Volunteering should be 3-4 weeks.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please, email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly with more information.